- Always ensure you anchor your wardrobe to the wall it is the best way to prevent tip-over and injury to children or others. The wall fixing attachment is an integral part of the assembly instructions and must be installed.
- Avoid putting heavy and/or unstable items high on the wardrobe
(that could be pulled off a high shelf)
- Keep any power cords behind the wardrobe.
- Always discourage children from climbing up any furniture.
There are lots of ways we can prevent injury
- Do not put tempting items such as favourite toys on top of furniture that encourages children to climb up and reach.
- Do not place unstable furniture near where children play.
- Put locking devices on all drawers to prevent children opening them and using them as steps.
- Do not put heavy items on top shelves.
- Do not put televisions onto 4 drawer chests without securing them to the wall.
Flexi Storage incorporates safety and peace of mind with the L bracket wall attachment. The bracket enables you to easily secure your wardrobe to the wall, preventing it from tipping over and injuring children and others.
Flexi Storage appreciates the importance of safety and has included this L bracket for both safety and peace of mind. The major benefit of this unique feature is the use of a bracket which enables you to secure the wardrobe to the wall, preventing it from tipping over and injuring children and others.
In addition to safety, the L bracket stabilises the wardrobe in every direction, which extends the product’s service life and makes it faster and easier to assemble a large wardrobe. All in all, L bracket solves several traditional challenges associated with flat packed furniture at one and the same time.